♥ EOTD: Colourworks Palette ♥

I have Done an FOTD today using my Colourworks palette from Superdrug. Its a shimmer palette and I have been using it so much recently! Its perfect for the Christmas season! Oh and you can see from the pictures below why I don't Do FOTD's! I am Not photogenic. 


The Colours I used were the Silver and the Black in the far right hand side. I used my 2True Liquid Eyeliner, Bare Minerals Mascara, and my Anastasia of Beverly Hills eyebrow palette (Watch out for a review) 
 



What do you think No more FOTD's? LOL! Hate them, Eugh..

Sharmin

19 comments:

  1. You look stunning! I love how you did your eye make-up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have really pretty eyes. Looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous! More FOTD's please :)
    Love your eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, your eyes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are stunning! Your eyes are so green :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning pic! Love this palette it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning pic! Love this palette it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! i love that eye look!
    xx

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is amazing i love your tips !!

    ive just stated my own :)

    http://charlottecase92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you should do more, this is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That look is gorgeous on you hon!

    Samantha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. the palette looks soo nice and i love the collection and it really suits you pretty^^
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all For the Sweet Comments :) I appreciate Every Single one of them x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥