♥ BarryM Foil Effects Nail Paint ♥


I have been Lusting after these Ever since I first saw them on MSDriftedSnowWhite 's Blog! And Finally I have managed to get my hands on them!!


Dont they Look fantastic! Looking at the bottle I didnt think they would Come out like "FOIL" But i still wanted them to add to my collection. 
After I applied them on my nails, They did have the ultimate shine, but not so much that I could see my reflection.. 


Doesnt it look pretty? I added a Little glitter along the middle to hide the harsh line, and please excuse my messy application and horrible cuticles.. I was dying to put it on, and didn't prepare properly :D


What do you think? I think It looks Great!! The next little instant nail effects BarryM should come out with is a glow in the dark one, dont you think? How cool would that be?


Sharmin


 ♥ Bloglovin'  ♥ Twitter  ♥

15 comments:

  1. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this on a few sites but your post convinced me I need it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look gorgeous! I think I may have to go out and buy them now...! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these whilst out yesterday - I didn't buy them because they didn't look like they would mimic real foil. They still look nice though. I like it when cosmetics companies do interesting things with polish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've really wanted this for a while now! I love how you painted your nails with both of them, it looks really cool. I might go out and buy some of my own now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're nice shades and perfect with Christmas coming up! I like how you've added the glitter! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think glow in the dark nail polish would be pretty cool! These look nice as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look absolutely beautiful, the silver looks fab & the gold looks great, I love painting my nails, once I did them as a fab ice Lollypop (it took ages) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may have to grab the gold one now! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥