♥ Models Own Haul ♥



Not too Long Ago Models Own Here holding a 50% off sale as they had hit so many Likes on Facebook. I couldn't Let this Offer go without Purchasing some new polishes, But after rooting the Website, I only bought four.. Namely, Coral reef, Slate Green, Bubble Gum, and Top Turquoise. 
Top Turquoise and Slate Green Look Very Similar So I don't know If I will Keep Both Or give one To a friend. Does anyone own Both? Do they Look Similar on the Nails Too? Please let me Know. 


Sharmin


3 comments:

  1. I missed the sale, gutted! Looking at the picture above, looks like slate green and top turquoise do look similar, not tried them though, I'd keep both though, you can never have too many nail polishes, right?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors are so pretty! thanks for stopping by my blog, would you like to follow each other?

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥