♥ Illamasqua Pure Pigment: Berber ♥


You may or May not recall me Talking about Anita Berber from Illamasqua's Theatre of the Nameless event. Well this Pure Pigment is a part of this collection and is obviously named after her. 


To me this colour is a Great representation of the story behind her, which as I mentioned Before is of a secret Night Life, such as Prostitution, dancing and Acting. When I look at this Pigment I see The Sun setting in the Sky and as the day dies the night comes alive. She also use to cut her hair in a Red bob a lot of the Time, so maybe it has something to do with that. 




As you can see its Got quite a lot of shimmer, but again, for the night time it would Look amazing! I like that its not a Bright Big red Bus Red, but its slightly darker which in my opinion makes it more wearable. I dont know about you but I find Wearing red on my eyes Very difficult if not impossible!
Il try and get a look up with this in an FOTD or something of the sort!

So what do you ladies think of This or any other Eyeshadows in their Collection? Pop over to their Website and Let me know What you think are the Must haves and the not so much in this Collection!! I think I have said this before But Pure Pigment In Beguile Is a Must have!!

Sharmin


Twitter BlogLovin'  



4 comments:

  1. great review!

    thanks, now following! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour and excellent review really got a feel for what the product would be like! Following you now thanks to #bbloggers and love your beauty knowledge! You're deffo gonna be one of my go-to blogs I can tell!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very beautiful. I have never tried anything from their line, need to check them out :)

    Xo Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so pretty! I just tried my first Illamasqua product - a nail polish and couldn't be happier with the quality.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥