♥ Put a Ring On it ♥

This is Just a Random Haul Post, as I wanted to show you guys a few rings and other bits I picked Up recently! 

Top Row - (L-R) Accessorize £3, Peacocks £2, Gift £?
Bottom Row - (L-R) Ebay £1.70, Ebay, £1, Ebay $2


I also bought this, but a friend Borrowed It, hence I couldnt take a picture. 
I aslo bought a bangle set from Ebay for like £3! 
Oh and Some Bargain Earings!
L-R Superdrugs £1.49, Dorothy Perkins £2, Peacocks £2
Also Picked up this Bracelet set from Newlook for a mere £3!


Got meself a few little bargains there!! Picked up a few necklaces too, but saving those for necklace love posts!! 

Got any bargains yourself recently? Let me know... x


Sharmin


2 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty :) i especially love the rings x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz