♥ PolishAHolic ♥

I have recently been feeling Nail polish withdrawal symptoms recently!! Even though I have been wearing it, I wanted to buy some... If I could have my way, I would buy the whole of the BarryM Range, But as I cant.. I settle for these...9!
Even Still I did manage to get two BarryM's whilst it was on 2 for £5 offer in superdrugs! Tangerine and Yellow!
The three models Own polishes came as a set of three, which I got from ASOS, on sale for £5.50!! BARGAIN!
Gosh Neon Baby was half price.. and then Nails Inc Shorditch, and 17 Black..!!

Any Nail polishes that I need to own? Anything you reccomend? Let me know in the comments section Be-Looow! :)

Sharmin

3 comments:

  1. Have you got Barry M's Berry Ice cream? That's my fave :) be careful of the yellow polish, it stained my nails like a mofo, was so annoyed!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Models Own nail polishes, really must do soon, heard good things about them!
    I agree with Tass I absolutely love Barry M's Berry Ice Cream. Strawberry ice cream which is very nice too!
    And OH, how could I forget! Rimmel's Rose Libertine is gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a lot of the 17 range from Boots, they are great value and last ages. I especially love the Orange Soda, Parma Violet and Fairy Cake at the moment xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz