♥ Colour Works Palette Swatches ♥

Doesnt it Look amazing! Look at all those colours!! *Swooon* 
So anywho... im sure you all know who or what colourworks is... if not.. Its a superdrug brand of makeup that comes around during christmas time... They always have great gift sets which I stock up on and Give to people throughout the year!Infact I think I still have a Lip set which I got like a year or two ago with about 4 lip palettes, lipsticks and glosses...


Colourworks is such value for money as they are really cheap... Im not sure exactly what this palette retails at But i know its as cheap as chips! 


First of all the packaging of the product is what I love most! As with all my other palettes... Sleek, 88 palette, stila to name a few... they all have opaque lids, so i cant see the colours inside until I open it Up.
As you can see above the lid is transparent and boy does it look great!! Its so much easier for me to decide what colours I need... Sometimes Il just pick this palette up becuase I cant be bothered to look through the rest... (Note for any brands wishing to make a palette)


Take a Look at those colours!! They are perfectly Suited to the Christmas Season as They are so Dinnerparty esq!! I love the subtle shimmeryness and some colours also Look foil ish... If I can say that... The eyeshadows are really well pigmented, and Lasting power is also up to standard! 
Its a shame they dont have any names... as that would have been the icing on the cake!


Swatches:


 So what do you guys think Of the Palette? Yay Or Nay... Will you be getting one.. Or getting someone else One?

Sharmin
 ♥


2 comments:

  1. ooh I want this NOW!!! wish superdrug would hurry and get it on them swatches look amazing x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz