♥ Talk PR Press Day ♥

As you may or may Not know, TalkPR held a Press Day Not so Long ago and I was invited to go a Take a Look at what they Were Representing :) 
I must say I had a great Day, and The Talk Girls Were Soooo Nice! I was taken On a Tour, and talked through Every single Thing! So here are a Few Pictures Of the Day!! *WARNING Very Picture Heavy!! * 


Jamie Showed Me their New Stella Mccartney Addidas Sports Wear Collection, Which Consisted of Some Fashionable sportswear!!


A Shelf Displaying some Of the Brands they Represent. Herbal Essence, Aussie, Salon Proffesionals, Sebastian and Fekkai to name a Few. 


They also Look after Many perfumes, such as Lacoste, Hugo Boss, Ghost and Many More :) 




I was talking To Alex, one of the Beautiful Girls Who was showing me around I told her that My hair was really damaged from heat and I had A lot of Split Ends. She showed Me Some Products and Explained to me how to use them, and If I Used them I should See an Improvement In My Hair. I will Be Blogging about my Hair Situation Soon. She was Such an Angel and She really Helped me out!! Heeeey Alex If your Reading this, Your a Star !! :) 



 She Told me that These Products Would Be best for Me; It contains a Hair Mask, a Leave In conditioner, a Shampoo and a Normal Conditioner.. She also Added a Heat protectant and a Shine Spray. 

 They Also Had Loads Of Fashion Which Im Not going to go Into Too Much Detail About Put Heres a Few Pics


They had an amazing Cake tower With the Yummiest Cakes! I got a Lipcote One, One of the Companies They Represent, Which I will be doing a Review On soon!! 


There was also This really cute Ice Cream Cart, and they Ice cream Man made me a Really Yummy Ice cream (white chocolate :D ) But I gobbled it Before I could take a Pic Lol, Sorry :)


This Post has Taken me 3 days To write, lol! That Just shows How Busy I am 
:( 

 Sorry I dont post often Anymore, but I just have so Much Things to do right now, but hopefully I will Resume doing so Soon!! Hope your all Okay and Liked this Post.. I will be doing More of These, for other recent Events I have Been To x

Sharmin 
♥ 





3 comments:

  1. Are these the Speed PR events? I have been invited to a few of these but I am always working when they are on. I hoping the next one will fall on a day off so that I can actually attend, it's a great way to meet lots of companies in one place. Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Iam a new blogger so never been invited but it must be really interesting ;) Did you actually get those hair products? You'll have to make a review/hair routine about them! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I want is that cupcake! LOL

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥