♥ NOTD: Glitter Gal Purple Holo ♥



♥ Glitter Gal Purple Holo ♥

They Say :
We use “true” holographic particles in our formulation. This one ingredient is 30 times more expensive than any other nail polish ingredient. Thus making our holographic nail polish the highest quality possible. You will notice the smoothness to the finish of polish, and reflective effects are amazing. They are also the “Big 3 Free”. 

I say: 
The only other proper Holographic Nail Polish I have tried Is the GOSH One, So I cant compare it So much, But I would say that the Holo effect on this One is more visable than the Gosh One.. 

As for longevity The Glitter Gal One Wins By Miles! As probably Everyone Knows The GOSH Holographic Chips within a Couple of hours! Its lifespan is VERY short, whereas this One lasted me a good 3 Days! 

The Transparency of Both is quite Similar! You need at least 3 coats to achieve some sort of opaque Look! 

RRP Glitter Gal: $11.95 ~(AUS)
RRP GOSH Holo: £5 ~(GBP) 
I have no Idea About conversion rates, so Its around the same price I think! Lol Correct me if Im wrong!   

The size of the Bottle Is quite Small, and The packaging is a Bit Bland and Quite Cheap Looking. If there was something To improve I would Definatly Snazz up the packaging a Bit more, and Make it more appealing to the Eye! I like the GOSH bottle, as Its round and Just has a More expensive look to it.

Have any of you used this Brand, Or would like to try it? 
I do think its a bit pricey for the size, but then again it lasts longer than Other Holos that I have tried (Only the GOSH) But also Read about.


Sharmin 
 ♥
 

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo it looks so pretty! I wants it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous i seriously love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous shade, might have to pick this up next time I'm doing a polish haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that colour is beautiful :) will everyone follow my blog please im only new, thankss xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats such a pretty color! Thanks for the swatches. =) Great blog. Now following. It'd be great if we could follow each other.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour! I love it! :)

    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥