♥ Makeup Academy cosmetics (MUA) Eyeshadows Swatches ♥

One of the Main things people search and end up on my blog for is Make up Academy Cosmetics..
Now I havent tried a lot of The products, But I  have tried the eyeshadows and I feel that it deserves a review!!
I know a Lot of people probably walk past it, thinking £1 make up? Cheap, bad quality and generally Rubbish, But actually its Not Lol.. 

I know one of my first posts was about MUA, but I want to do a more detailed post on the eyeshadows...



I got them in a set of 3 Each... The Greens together and the Purples together :D Oh and the Best thing? The Sets were £1 each Lol.. So I got 6 eyeshadow's for £2.. Id call that a bargain wouldnt you... But even at original price there still a bargain! 




They are fairly Pigmented as You can See!! And the Brightest green one Looks amazing as One wash Of colour and lots of Mascara!! The Longevity is also quite good with a primer on... Youl only need to touch it up Once, for the whole day if even that.

        


So As you can see these eyeshadows are really worth the "investment" Lol.! I really do love them, and If anything get when its on 3 for 2 in superdrugs!! 
I would Deffo recommend getting them If you havent already, they Do have quite a few colours, and Lots of other products! If you would like me to do any more reviews on them, just ask and let me know which products you'd Like to see x

PinkSweetSz
♥ 

15 comments:

  1. where ever did you get them in set for £1 thats amazing love there stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the sets, that is amazing for £2!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful! O.O You're so lucky to have them, and their price is wow too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. theyre so pretty! I love their eye dust pigments too, and their lipsticks and nail polishes last for ages, only thing i wanna try next is there coloured eye pencils xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the MUA range, Not so lone ago I reviewed a few products which I own. Such good stuff for cheap prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! They are so pigmented and rich I love the shades

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh please please please create a look with those green at the same time :) they look so pretty together xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the range of colours :) & all that for only £2, that sure is a bargain :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They're so well pigmented! I'm of a darker skintone so I don't know how well jewel colors would look but on your skin they look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are soo good i love them, such pretty colours and so cheap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For the Comments Girlies :) x
    @Kellycake Lol, they were in superdrug in the xmas period x
    @Charlie Will check your post out hun x
    @liloo Oh Okay, Lol I wil try to do a nice one, Usually I just Do one wash of the bright one x
    @Eden Hey hun, Im quite dark Too, so I think it would look okay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! these are super pigmented. Need to get myself some :)

    Shifa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there,

    what are the names/numbers of the 3 eyeshadows - the "blue ones" please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there,

    what are the names/numbers of the 3 eyeshadows - the "blue ones" please?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥