♥ Lipstick Tag ♥


I was recently Tagged By the Lovely Glamadazzle To do the Lipstick tag...

So on with it I shall :)

1. When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?

I think This Is a Question We Can all say Yess To lol! My mum had/has an amazing variety Of lipsticks, So you can bet I had lipstick all over me!!
 
 
2. How old were you when you bought your first lipstick?

I didnt wear Lipstick a lot, and Still dont! I think I was 16 When i actually ordered my first OWN lipstick on Avon!! 

3. Pink or red lipstick?

Pink!! Red just doesnt suit me haha 

4. The most expensive lipstick you have ever bought?

I think it may have been The lancome Le Rouge Absolu Lipstick
(Pictured above) I dont remeber the exact price, but it was around £20.
For someone that doesnt Wear much lipstick, Esp Red.. That was quite a lot! 



5. And the cheapest?

I think the cheapest Lipstick was £1. It was from avon, One of their Colourtrend range.

6. What's the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?


Wrote a Message on a Tissue! Lol :D 

7. If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?

I couldnt really say! I am no expert on Lipsticks! Not even near.. So i dont want to be giving anyone Misleading Information Lol! But for cheap good Quality lipstick I would Deffo Check out the avon ones! 

Now I gotta Tag 5 People to do this, But I want everyone To do this, and post the Link In my comments, I will be sure to check it out x


PinkSweetSz
♥ 

2 comments:

  1. http://www.thebeautydiaries.net/2011/05/lipstick-tag.html

    Here's the link to my lipstick post

    Hope you like

    Much loves

    Sam xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks for the Link Hun! Just about to check it x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥