♥ New Face Of Primark ♥

Has anyone Else noticed How Primark has Upped their game? I mean we all know they have Upped their prices, but its nice to see that they have at least matched the appearance of the shop to the price :)



I recently went to the Lakeside Primark, and Never had I seen a primark so neat tidy and Clean!! I was shocked! So much so that I had to share it with you all :) And I love the way they have displayed their clothes and sorted it according to colours!


It Looks so nice and Bouti-key! Lol, If thats a word! I just thought Id take some snaps Of This I liked the Look of :)


 Im really Loving Cardi's at the moment, in all shapes, sizes and Forms!! Speaking of sizes, I bought a size 14 cardigan the other day because It was the last one, now bear in mind im an 8, Lol!

 And Im obsessed with bangles!! The shinier, pearlier and the more the better!! I love the selection!

I had a brief Look at the Necklaces, and Couldnt come away without taking a picture! Im not one for the Bird necklaces, But Their so Picture-esque!!


 Love the Flowery Prints on both the sandles and the satchel box bag!! The sandles are perfect for the S/S season, and they would probably go with most things being white. On the other hand, im not really a big fan of the Vintage (ish) Look thats about these days, but its cute :) I wouldnt Buy it though haha


 And last but not least this sheer shirt top thing. I actually havent jumped on the sheerwagon yet, because I just dont think they would suit me :\ I may be wrong, but What do you guys think of sheer shirts! Must have or passable?
Please let me know!!

 PinkSweetSz
♥ 





 

34 comments:

  1. Love this! It looks so clean! Makes me want to buy things! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My primark is actually quite clean most days, except BUSY saturdays but even then, its relitively okay. I have been to one that was atrocious and put me off primark for life but then one opened up near me and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those shirts and I'm wearing it in one of my blog posts, I love it :)Primark has some lovely things lately but my Primark is a little disorganised.

    http://forevermissvanity.blogspot.com/search/label/shirt

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks amazing. My local Primark looks nothing like this but they should definitely use this layout everywhere.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. in all fairness the lakeside primark has always been pretty neat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.. this has made me want to take a trip down to lakeside just to go to primark lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh I remember when I was in Ireland I was always shopping there, chic clothes in such a low prices! Loved it! and Im suprised of how tidy this store looks like! haha classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a pretty Primarni! Ours is new and is quite smart for a Primark but isn't as neat as that one.
    Fab post, I now wanna go shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so bummed that their prices have gone up, it really sucks. I tend to go to H&M for a quick fix now.

    Go for the sheer blouses! Looks hot with skinny jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i miss shopping in primark. i wonder when it'll come to US.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's quite amazing, I have to say! Loving the "boutique-ey" look of the shop, have to visit it sometime soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that primark i have loads a lot closer but i would always rather drive there since its so big and tidy!! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! My closest one is fairly nice too, but I'm loving the merchandising in this one! You'd really suit that cream blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, LOVE PRIMARK!!!!!

    and an amazing post ... loved every bit of it .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Sriya Lol Yeah I wanted to buy Loaaads of things! Lol, But controlled myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Lisa. Lol yess! the Oxford street primark is Crazzy !! Unbreathable

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Alisha Hehe.. You need to come Laaandon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Jessycalouise I really love those shirts But fear I will look Funny so I still havent bought one! And will defoo check out your blog!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Jess Yeah They totally should It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Zahra Lol! I want to now aswell with you all :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Syzia Lol! Imagine how cheap the first Ireland Primark aka Pennies Must have been !! Jeezz

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Stundon Lol come lets goo hit the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @DollyMixDiaries You should come London!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Sana I knoooow :( They were cheap as chips before!! Do you think I should go for the sheer Blouse? Looks so nice on Sriya.. but Dont think It would on me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Cushy They should so have an online shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Esteeem Meee too Love that look!
    @Discovring Beauty Lool! Mee to Theres one round the corner But I havent been there in over a year :\ lol
    @Saira Awh do you think I would?? I want to try it, but im a scaredy cat!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Dee O. Lol yeah It does!
    @Sarah Thaaaanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Amina Yeah it Has But not it just looks nicer, becuase they displayed the Clothes Better :D x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey hun great post! <3
    Been following your blog for a while.. would really appreciate it if you would pass by my blog and follow if you like it :)

    Thank you sweetie xoxo

    Angel High Heels & Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  30. It looks great! My local stores doesn't look this good haha

    ReplyDelete
  31. my local one does not look like this lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥