♥ Asian Invasion ♥

Hey Guys and Dolls! A while ago I saw a post on Beauty-Fulfilled written by the beautiful Kaushal about her Indian earings, So I though Id Do a Post about Mine :D Its mainly going to be Pictures, as I dont really know what else I can write about them Lol..
Most of them were Bought from Green Street and Iv accumulated them over the years, So I Couldnt possibly remember the Prices!! 

Prepare to Be bombarded with Photos :)

 



Hope you all like my Asian Earings Collection!! I have a Few smaller ones and Can show you them If you wanna See them :D  
But Il leave you with these tonight! Let me know what you think of them. The last one is with a Full set so If you want to see that Comment Below :D 

PinkSweetSz 
♥ 
  

12 comments:

  1. Ahh they're all so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, am in love with the third pair ... lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The amber ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some gorgeous jewels there - would love to see more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! 3rd ones are deff my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, looks like everyone Likes the third pair! wish I had a spare to giveaway :(
    Thank you for the comments Girlies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The purple ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your collection is amaaaaze girly! you lucky thang! ;)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I adore, numbers 1, 3 and 9. I have number 5 too, but in silver :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Such beautiful ear-rings. Love 'em all =D
    Hope you can follow me back too!
    XOXO

    http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥