♥Mega Hot Curls♥

Hello Ladies.. Today Im going to be reviewing An Amazing Curler!! Now I bought this from a Sunday Market Brand New For 99p, So I dont really know how much it retails For... I have tried searching it on google But didnt Find anything, Neither on ebay...

  
The Curler Has a really long cord Lol so I can curl My hair in front of my wardrobe mirrors, Whilst sitting on the Floor... My fav way to get ready :)


Its also Got lots of different heat settings, So its suitable for all hair types :) And  A little light indicator, to tell you when its on or off..

  
First You Stick the Ends Of your hair into the Clip part of the Curler... Then you just twist Upwards Until you get enough of your hair onto the wand, Or as much as you want... 


Take it off and just spray... I know a lot of people say that you should hold it in your hands until it cools down, But I have noticed that doesnt work.. and it also burns my hands!!

 Heres the results, Oh and btw thats my little sister.. Not me haha x






PinkSweetSz
 ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow you're sisters hair is gorgeous! What a bargain for just 99p!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's awesome. it definitely works! so many curls.

    i thought you might be interested in entering my ELF 83-piece makeup palette and nail polish set giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/elf-makeup-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, love those curls ... great ...

    <3 Sarah

    http://frontdeskconfessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥