♥ For those Of you Wondering... ♥

Lol, So the Beautiful *Halima* And the Gorgeous *Nora* persuaded me to put my picture Up on here.I was kinda skeptical at first But hey Ho, whats to lose :) 
So for all you guys and dolls wandering about the face behind the words prepare to see my ugly Mug Lol :)



 
So there you Go :) Please Excuse the messy background, The bengalified carpet and the chipped nails LOL! Oh and before you ask the jazzy clothes are because I had to go to a partaay and I was getting readaay :)

PinkSweetSz
♥ 

8 comments:

  1. No way is that an 'ugly mug' haha! You're so pretty seriously :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christina Awh Thank You Hun :$ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty, I adore your eyes!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. and why have you been putting this off?? You're gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so cute!! You look stunning x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet loving this blog, fellow bengali ryt here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amina Hello darlin :D Dont you get excited when you see another bengali LOOOL

    @Natalie Hey Lol *Blush* :D x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥